Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day #1 First day of 2012

Last night the young neighbors that share my bedroom wall decided to have a party. I put up with the loud music until 3:45 am when finally I got dressed, went over to their apartment and told them to turn it down. They complied, for about 5 minutes. Which was just long enough to come home get undressed and get back in bed. So I suffered through it and they quit around 5am. Needless to say, I was not the most awake this morning and kept dosing off, while my son watched Seasame Street. I didnt fully get off my butt until 10am, so for breakfast I only had 2 slices of apple. Lunch I had a yummy pasta and veggie steam meal - which was 540 calories. I had a cup of hot Green Tea. I plan to start easy today - I am going to make my husband take a walk with me and our son tonight when he gets home. I will check in later tonight and report how my day went :)

No comments:

Post a Comment